Wednesday, May 16, 2018

STASH REPORT

Fabric used this week  6 yards
Fabric used year to date  61.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  62.125 yards
Net used 2018  -0.875 yards

I'm so close to being in the black!  I'm counting the fabric that I used for the Christmas table topper, the runner, and the 2 quilt bags that I needed for my quilt entries in our upcoming show.

I have 6 quilts entered, and need a cloth bag for each, but I save them, and reuse the ones that fit.  I also re-use my hanging sleeves that are stitched on bed quilts.  I've made them from muslin, and hand stitch them to the large quilts, adding or removing length as required.  Over the years, I have sold some of my quilts in the show, and the new owner receives the quilt in the bag, so I have to make new ones from time to time.
  If you are interested in seeing my entries, they are on the annual quilts tab on the top of the blog page. 
2016 -  Limestone Quilters' Guild BOM 2015-16
         -  Breaking Out!
         -  Red Radiance
         -  Shades of Autumn
2017 - Oma's Blues
2018 - Use It or Lose It!  Limestone Quilters' Guild BOM 2017-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.