Monday, May 7, 2018

QUILT SHOW IS APPROACHING

I am and member of the Limestone Quilters Guild in Kingston Ontario.  Along with the Kingston Heirloom Quilts Guild, we are having a quilt show in June.
I've been busy with meetings, and all the jobs leading up to a successful quilt show.  DH and I are photographing all the quilts  and producing a CD for sale during the show.  We have three photography sessions scheduled - one during the day, one evening, and one on "intake day", when all the quilts have to be handed in to the show organizers.
At home, I've been adding hanging sleeves on all my entries, and have to make a cloth bag for each, labelled with my name, address, phone number, name of quilt and entry number.  I also have to make an additional label for each quilt.
DH and I signed up for several various jobs during the show set-up, the show, and the final day when all the stands and other gear heads back to our guild's storage locker.
I took some time today to make more tablecloths for my son - he works in a mental health department, and they have a lounge area for their clients.  The tables look more welcoming with a cloth on them.  I picked up a 15 yard bolt of fabric, so I can replace them when needed.
I hope to be back to a more normal blogging schedule soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.