Sunday, May 14, 2017

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week 1.75 yards
Fabric used year to date  71.375 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  51 yards
Net used 2017  20.375 yards

Our grandson, age 27 months, loves Paw Patrol.  I found some fabric, and made him a pillowcase.  

He likes to help Mom and Dad in the kitchen, so I also made him his own apron.


I think he'll like wearing it, as both parents wear aprons in the kitchen.

I attended my community quilts group on Tuesday, and we pin-basted quilts all day!  I brought home 4 to quilt, add binding and labels.  As usual, we had a delicious potluck lunch, with our hostess' husband making a large pot of chicken soup !

Check out others' progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.