Sunday, April 23, 2017

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  69.625 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  51 yards
Net used 2017  18.625 yards

I always have a slow start at my quilting when we return to our northern home.  My basement quilting room is much cooler than the rest of the house, and feels even colder after spending time in the sunny south.  We spent our first weekend home with our younger son and family, when our grandson learned to say Grandma and Grandad, and this weekend our older son came for a visit.  We enjoy getting caught up on all their news.   

I attended my guild executive meeting this past week, and got caught up on all the news.  We'll be having a quilt show in June 2018, so now I have to get busy making some items for the boutique.

Hopefully I'll get my quilting mojo restarted soon....

Here's all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home. Good luck in getting your mojo back to start on those items for the quilt show next year. Soon it will be warmer there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.