Sunday, February 5, 2017

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  8.125 yards
 Fabric used year to date  21.375 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  12 yards
Net used 2017  9.375 yards

Thanks to completing my spinning spools quilt, I am well on my way this year, until my next order of backing fabric arrives!  
I pin-basted two more baby quilts this week, and have completed all the "stitch in the ditch" quilting.  Now I just have to get on with the rest of the quilting in each.

Yesterday was spent in the kitchen.  I made cranberry sauce - I have a great recipe for cranberry ginger cookies, and never have enough sauce leftover when we have a turkey, so I made this batch just for cookies!  I also made a pot of calico beans to take to our neighbours' Superbowl party today, along with some French onion bread.  I made a batch of granola bars, and some raspberry coconut bars to take along for those with a sweet tooth.  DH and I aren't great football fans, but we have fun with the gang, and enjoy watching the commercials each year, and eat lots of food that we only indulge in at Superbowl.

Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. I've not had calico beans in years, my mom used to make them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.