Sunday, January 8, 2017

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date  0 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  0 yards
Net used 2017  0 yards

 I'm not off to a good start this year.  I still have to figure out what I plan to use for backings for the quilt tops that I've completed so far.
My time has been taken making the first 2 of 13 rows for my group's row quilt.  I have to try to make samples of the next few rows, so I can stay ahead of the group.  I've also spent some time with some of my newer quilters, helping with problems.

We had a visit with our cousins from Jan 1-4.   We talked, laughed, played Sequence (a board game), and ate way too much food.  DH and I are back to our normal diet.  I cooked a turkey dinner while they were here, so I made turkey soup with the bones yesterday.  We're having it for lunch today, and 5 containers of soup headed to the freezer.  We also packed up some turkey and gravy for later meals as well.  DH wants me to make more cranberry sauce!

See everyone's progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.