Sunday, January 15, 2017

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date  0 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  0 yards
Net used 2017  0 yards

What a boring report - same old, same old!  I've been working hard every day, but not completing any projects.

I have 2 scrappy quilt tops completed, and the binding prepared for each.  I've ordered backing fabric, that should arrive soon, so I'll be able to finally have a finish this year!

I have a third scrappy top started, but it has been on hold while I work on the row quilt with my group - also using scraps!  

I think I see a trend - trying to use lots of pre-cut scraps this year.
My bin of 1 1/2 inch strips has shrunk by 1 1/2 layers out of three.  My 5" charms stacks are about half used, and I've even made a dent in my 2 1/2 inch strips.  I made scrappy binding for one of the quilt tops.  I also have a stack of 4-patches, made as "leaders and enders" using 2 inch squares, that will be turned into quilt blocks soon.

Check out the progress shared on Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how it is frustrating to be working but not finishing anything. I love that you are really using up your scraps, that will make room for more...right? hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.