The strips are for the next step of my block of the month project with my guild.
DH made a small rack to hold all of my cutting tools, right where I need them. He used a small found door, and added hooks to hold everything.
This will be the only time it is this tidy!
The red case is for my sewing machine, and the green bin holds projects ready to begin.
The window side of the sunroom holds my sewing table with my Bernina, currently covered. The blue bins hold 2 inch squares for my leaders and enders. My threads are in the cases on the floor, and two plastic drawer units hold lots of other sewing accessories close at hand.
There are also bins of leftover 1 1/2 inch, 2 inch, and 2 1/2 inch strips, along with 5 inch squares, ready for future projects. Last winter I made 4 quilts, all using my homemade precuts!
I was good on the trip south. We stopped at Mary Jo's in Gastonia NC, and I only picked up 3 yards of fabric. Then at a stop at Quilts on Plum Lane in Dade City FL, I found 3 more fabrics - half yard each and 1 fat quarter. These are for a project that I started - almost all applique. I completed the first 2 large blocks, and have the pattern ready to prepare the applique pieces for the next one. I just wanted a bit more variety in my fabrics.
Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date 112.25 yards
Fabric added this week 2.25 yards
Fabric added year to date 56.25 yards
Net used 2018 56 yards