Sunday, November 13, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  191.5 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  44.25 yards
Net used 2016  147.25 yards 

My machine is still in the shop for its annual spa treatment.  I called late on Saturday, but it wasn't ready, and the mechanic won't be in until Tuesday!  I've resorted to cleaning the house to keep busy!!!!

I have pin-basted 3 baby quilts, so I hope to have something to show soon.  The bad/good news is that my fabric order should be delivered on Monday.  It includes the backing fabric for my autumn leaf quilt, so I'll have to get it washed and pressed, ready for basting.  The rest of the fabrics are neutrals for use in scrappy quilts.

Check out the progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.