Sunday, November 6, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  191.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  44.25 yards
Net used 2016  147.25 yards

I ordered some fabric this week, but I'll add it when it arrives.  One of the pieces is backing for my autumn leaf quilt project.  I've been busy stitching the top together.  I decided on the placement of the blocks in the quilt top, and took a picture for reference when piecing the top.

We were able to skype with our grandson and his parents.  Two of the three have a cold, but they were heading outside this afternoon to finish clearing up their veggie garden.

We're still getting settled - it seems to take longer each year, but I guess that is because we're getting a bit older every year!

Check out all the progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.