Sunday, May 15, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  122.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  33.75 yards
Net used 2016  88.75
 
I'm still struggling with my cold and cough!  I don't think I was totally better and have been a bit sick since February.  I'm on the uphill side of it this time, and my cough is almost gone.
 
I've been working on my guild's BOM project.  I finally stitched tht top together, and then planned the borders (my choice).  I used a border from Judy's book "60 Pieced Quilt Borders Mix & Match", adjusting the size to fit my quilt.  I only have one more border to stitch, and then the top will be complete.  Now I just have to find the energy..... 

I'm catching up on the laundry today and making a pot of soup.  We hope to visit our grandson and family next weekend, but I don't want to take my germs along.  They've had a tough time with illnesses, since my DIL returned to work and grandson to daycare.

Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, http://www.patchworktimes.com/2016/05/15/stash-report-may-15-2016/

2 comments:

  1. I hope warmer weather helps you all feel better. It really is a drag to not feel well enough to stitch. Good luck kicking the rest of the cold, and blessings for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are fighting that cough thing too and it is rough! Soup always helps at least here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.