Sunday, May 8, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  13.125 yards
Fabric used year to date  122.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  33.75 yards
Net used 2016  88.75
 
My quilting seems to go in "fits and starts" this year.  I am suffering through cold number 2 for this year - a personal record.
 
My guild's block of the month program is going back to normal, after offering 2 complete quilts starting in the fall.  This month's block had a floral centre, with definite colours in the other pieces.  They will be handed in at the June meeting, and the participants names go into a draw for all the blocks.  One block, one entry.  I decided to make 3 blocks this week.  I needed to have a small project to work on during my few good spells. 
The other yardage was used in the Oriental Strip Quilt I completed on Tuesday.  It will be heading to my Community Quilts group for donation.
 
Happy Mother's Day to everyone.  I had along conversation with my older son this afternoon, and this morning we Skyped with our younger son and his family.  Our grandson loves to "talk" to us via the computer.  It will be great when he uses real words, but we have fun chatting with him and watching him play with his toys.
 
Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. My great granddaughter #1 talks in that mixture of her words and real words. I enjoy listening to her and trying to decipher what she is saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.