Thursday, March 3, 2016

TWO SMALL FINISHES

I completed two of the three baby quilts that DH and I pin-basted!  Number three has been quilted, but needs the binding stitched down before I can call it "done"

 This is a flannel panel quilt, with a flannel backing made from co-ordinating fabric.  I've had this in my stash for a long time, but its twin was stitched several years ago!
 This is the Blue Dog baby quilt, made from 4 blocks cut from a panel.  I just made 4 blocks to link it together, and then some simple quilting to complete my second baby quilt of the year.

Now to get to the hand sewing so I can complete number 3!

1 comment:

  1. Great Baby Quilts! You are lucky that your husband helps with the pin basting. Mine can't get down on the floor these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.