Sunday, February 28, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  40 yards
Used year to date  71.25 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date 7.75 yards
Net used 2016   63.5 yards

Thanks to the pillowcase sewing day, I used 40 yards from my stash this week!  Some of the fabrics had been hiding for almost 20 years, so it was about time to get them into use.  I pulled all my kid-friendly, novelty fabrics from their shelves, and cut pillowcase parts before heading south!

I also have a large scrap quilt and three baby quilts waiting to be pin-basted.  I have all the bindings prepared and ready as well.

We're having DH's band members and spouses over for pulled pork on onion buns tonight, along with coleslaw and potato salad.  I have deserts made, snacks ready and beverages cooling.  It is a beautiful day, with clear blue skies, light breezes and temperatures in the 70's - just perfect!

Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Pillowcases are a great way to use up fabric! Especially fabric that has been percolating for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of yardage used - you must be able to see a dent your stash after last week? It sounds like a great evening, definitely a delicious menu!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.