Monday, February 29, 2016

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

Nothing on my design wall yet, but I  hope to get these 4 quilts pin-basted this afternoon.  One is a larger scrap quilt, with braid border, and there are also 3 small baby quilts.  The binding is all cut, stitched and folded, ready to attach too!

We had fun on the weekend, entertaining all DH's band members and families.  I made pulled pork with onion buns, potato salad, and we also had coleslaw. 

There were snacks, beverages of choice, and lots of conversation during the afternoon, and we had great goodies for dessert as well.
 The band is performing for a group having a celebration dinner this evening, so I hope to get some quilting done while DH is out.

Check out all the creativity shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. basting 4 quilts is a lot of bending over! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky - DH has become my pin-basting partner! We use some large tables in our clubhouse, and I pin the centre first, then sit down to pin the edges, so not as much bending as you might think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.