Sunday, November 15, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY - WEEK 46

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  135 yards
Fabric added this week 2.625 yards
Fabric added year to date  93.875 yards
Net used 2015  41.125 yards

My numbers aren't looking good, especially since I picked up all the fabric for my son and daughter-in-law's new king size quilt!  I've finished one quilt top, but it is waiting on the backing fabric that should arrive next week....
 
I also started a new scrappy quilt that will use the braid strips, made from a box of pre-cut pieces that a friend gave me, along with some 9-patch blocks made from "leader and ender" scrap 2 inch squares.  I have 2 rows stitched, and I'm working on the 3rd, now that the weather is back to more normal temperatures. 

We've been dog-sitting this week for friends who travelled north to attend their granddaughter's college graduation.  She's been good company, but is getting anxious for their return later today.  We take more walks when she is here, and fortunately, we had no rain to deal with, as she hates getting wet!

Check out all the stash reports shared and Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, and all the scrappy quilt projects at Quilting is more fun than Housework.

2 comments:

  1. I see some fun fabrics in that scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The braids and the nine patches are going to look wonderful together. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.