Sunday, October 11, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  .5 yards
Fabric used year to date  135 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  63.75 yards
Net used 2015  71.25 yards
 
Another 4 days visiting our grandson and family was great, but takes away from my quilting productivity!
My only accomplishment was to piece a quilt top, using some completed blocks from a guild member.  They were donated to community quilts, as she is trying to reduce her UFO's!  I added 1/2 yard for sashing strips, and completed the top.  It will be delivered to the group's monthly work day on Tuesday.
This weekend in Thanksgiving, so I have a turkey in the oven, and a pumpkin pie cooling on the counter.  It is just DH and I for dinner, so we'll have lots of leftovers to enjoy in our final few weeks before the bi-annual relocation!
Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.