Monday, September 21, 2015

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

I spent a few days last week prepping some of the applique parts for my next project.  It doesn't look like much yet, but with so many little pieces, I'm working from the bottom layer to the top.  This is part of a pattern by Esther Aliu, that she has been sharing on her Yahoo Group.
I'm trying to decide how large I'll make this quilt.  My original plan was just to work on the centre and make a small wall hanging that I can enjoy.  My guild has begun another BOM quilt project, and I'm thinking I might like to use my collection of blues and whites for that. 
What to do, what to do????

I'm also trying to complete the quilting on 3 community quilts, and a quilt for a friend's church to celebrate the church's anniversary. 

Check out all the creativity shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.