Sunday, August 16, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  15 yards
Fabric used year to date  120.75 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  63.75 yards
Net used 2015  57 yards

 Finally, after over a month, I have yardage to claim!  My half log cabin quilt is completed, all made from scraps!  I plan on donating this one to Quilts of Valour here in Canada, through my guild's community quilts program. (We have someone coordinating just these quilts).  Now on to more scraps!

 I stitched my favourite feathered hooks on all the ''dark'' sections of the quilt.
I stitched lines and swirls on all the light sections.  Now to find a place to take a picture of the finished quilt.......
Just one more picture for good measure!

Please check out all the stash progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, can't wait to see the whole thing. Your stash numbers are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty quilting you did on the quilt. you have great outage for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love scrap quilts! Your quilting looks great on the little I can see. Hope to see the full quilt soon. Good numbers for the year too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.