Sunday, June 21, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  8.625 yards
Fabric used year to date  102.375 yards
Fabric added this week 1 yard
Fabric added year to date   63.75 yards
Net used 2015  38.625

I can't believe how tired I've been after the quilt show!  My age is showing, as 6 days of odd hours, physical labour, meals at odd times, etc., has made its mark.  I'm still running at half speed!
I finished stitching the binding on my latest project today - picture to come. 
Nann suggested calling my pink, black and white quilt "Good n Plenty"!  I like the name - they don't sell the candy in Canada, but I've had it when I'm in the US.  Love licorice!  
I was going to take a picture of the finished quilt outside, but the sky turned really dark, and we were having huge raindrops falling, so I guess the photo session will have to wait.


I made pink "piano key" borders, and I've finished it with black binding.

I even added some pieced blocks to the back, choosing ones from my orphan basket that had pink.

I was good and only picked up 1 yard of fabric at the vendors over the past weekend.

Check out all the comments at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. A perfect name for your quilt, Susan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does remind me of the candy. Beautiful quilt. I invite you to link to WIPs Be Gone to share this beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.