Sunday, February 1, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  14 yards
Fabric used year to date  14 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  42 yards
Net used 2015  -28 yards

I'm still behind, but finally finished a few projects.  Next week I should be able to claim my Grand Illusion quilt, being quilted right now (if I get back to my machine soon!)

Happy SuperBowl Sunday!  We're off to our neighbours' annual get-together later today.  Lots of delicious, less than healthy food, and lots of laughter and chatting.

Check out all the reports shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Fourteen yards is great! My numbers are always upside down early in the year, but they're coming around. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.