Sunday, January 25, 2015

FABRIC REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  0 yards
Fabric added this week  5 yards
Fabric added year to date  42 yards
Net used 2015  -42 yards
 
Nothing finished, but that should change in the next week.  It is so hard to wait until quilts are completed!  I added 5 yards of lovely blue fabric.  I had to order a larger batting for my mystery quilt, and I prefer to add fabric to my stash instead of paying for shipping!
 
Check out all the reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! It feels like I'm always talking about the same quilts and my stash report is the same from week to week! Lately, I've been trying to work on small projects just to have a finish to add in there to break it up. :) Happy quilting! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new grandbaby - David Alexander! That is so exciting.

    I agree that adding a few yards of fabric to your order and not pay for shipping is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never count any out if I waited till I was done. But you do tend to get more bang for your buck if you wait till you are done to report. Good luck moving your project to the finish line this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you mean. I'm changing things out this year and counting blocks etc. each week as I complete them. It seems I have few finishes so few opportunities to count fabric out, even though it's going away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.