Sunday, January 11, 2015

FABRIC REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  0 yards
Fabric added this week 37 yards
Fabric added year to date 37 yards
Net used 2015   -37 yards

We left our southern home on December 28, and returned on January 10th.  We headed to the cold and snowy north to help our son and daughter-in-law, (8 1/2 months pregnant)move into their new home.  We had a great time, lots of hard work, lots of helpers, lots of laughter.  I love spending time with family!

That is my excuse for not sewing.  Of course, we stopped at a couple of quilt shops along the way.  At one, I hit the motherlode of older quilt panels, so I stocked up for my guild's community quilts program.  I also ordered the backing for a quilt, so that will get used soon.  I've spent this morning catching up on mail, bills, and filing, and will follow with laundry this afternoon.  That way, I can get back to sewing ASAP!

Check out Judy's blog, Patchwork Times for more fabric reports!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back home. It's always fun to help someone move into a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been tempted to stay until the baby made his/hers arrival! Nothing is better than being around family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.