Sunday, December 14, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  208.75 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  54.875 yards
Net used 2014    153.875 yards
 
No changes for me this week.  I've been busy stitching Part 3 of Grand Illusion with Bonnie Hunter.  I also received all the pictures taken at my northern guild's annual Christmas dinner, so I was busy writing the post and updating the block of the month page as well.
I've been busy baking bread - 2 loaves of whole wheat on Friday, 2 white on Saturday and 4 cinnamon fruit bread today.  It smells awesome in my house!  I also made a batch of carrot ginger soup, ready for the freezer.  I love to have meals in the freezer for those days when I'd rather sew than cook.  Actually, every day is one of those, but usually I cook!

We're planning an outing tomorrow, cousins are arriving on Tuesday, and my southern quilt group is having their annual pot luck Christmas lunch on Wednesday - when will I find time to sew?

Check out the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Your stash numbers for the year are great. I wish I were in my house baking bread. I LOVE the way the house smells when bread is baking. Yum yum. The cinnamon fruit bread sounds good. Is it an easy recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.