Sunday, November 30, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  24.125 yards
Fabric used year to date  208.75 yards
Fabric added this week  3.375 yards
Fabric added year to date  54.875 yards
Net used 2014  153.875 yards

I love it when I complete a project and can add all the yardage at once!  The rubber ducky yardage was from the pattern, including backing.  I used 2 panels and a border print from the line of fabric, (added to the stash last winter), and filled in the rest with fabric from my stash.  It will make a great 6 month birthday gift for our soon-to-be grandson.

I went to a local fabric shop with a friend on Friday, and she picked up much more fabric than I did.  If it wasn't for DH, I would only have bought 1.75 yards, but he spotted the Northcott dinosaur panel, so it was added along with another fabric from the line.  After cutting the yardage I wanted, I was offered the rest of the piece at an extra discount, so I ended up with more than I planned.

Check out all the stash reports shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. The rubber ducky quilt is so fun! Buying under 4 yards of fabric on Black Friday is amazing! You did good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.