Sunday, November 23, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  184.625 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date 51.5 yards
Net used 2014   133.125 yards

Nothing used and nothing added this week.  I spent the week working on the mystery quilt project that I'll be doing with my group here.  I wanted to test all the different parts, and I saved sample parts from each set of directions.  Because of that, I have most of the blocks completed, but a few need some parts, and I have all the borders and binding cut, pressed and ready to sew onto the finished centre.  I have to keep this a secret until January!

Then I spent time piecing the backing for the rubber ducky quilt.  I used 2 of the fabrics I brought from home, and another piece that I had picked up earlier to back two small quilts.  DH and I are heading to the clubhouse later today to baste the quilt, so I can get the quilting done soon.
 
Check all the reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't Hubby's the best? Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots going on in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a really great job this year of using far more stash than purchases made. And, yep! Bless husbands who pitch in with sandwich basting - my honey'll be helping me with one tomorrow evening. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.