Monday, October 13, 2014

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

Nothing again, so I won't be sharing my design wall again until I am back in quilting mode, in the sunny south in a couple of weeks is everything goes to our current plan!  Lately it seems that thinks are changing every day - more about that later.

Here is the toiletries case I made for SDIL2
I used "Soft and Stable" for this one, and I think it would be better if I use batting next time.  My original one is much softer.
It has four zipper compartments, made of clear vinyl.  I quilted the outside layer first, then used fusible vinyl so that each compartment is waterproof, except for the stitching lines.  Mine is great for packing a damp toothbrush etc., and wipes clean.

Check out all the creativity at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. what pattern did you use for the toiletries bag? It looks *fantastic*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Is there a pattern, or did you even figure this out on your own?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.