Sunday, September 7, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  4.5 yards
Fabric used year to date  161.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  36 yards
Net used 2014  125.5 yards
I found some fabric that was leftover from a "stack n whack" project - stilled with 4 layers pinned together.  I quickly cut squares, stitched them together and added triangles on all sides.  Before I knew it, I had another quilt ready to donate to my guild's community quilt project!


I don't often sew with pale pastel colours, but I'm sure someone will appreciate it!
Check out the stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love it when a quilt come together so easily, like it was meant to be. Whoever is blessed with this quilt is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.