Friday, August 22, 2014

ON THE NEEDLES



I've completed 2 pairs of mitts. These were made with 70% alpaca 30% merino yarn, and the yarn was "tweeded" with 2 different shades.  I am making some various sizes of mitts this time - apparently they are big sellers for the cousins.


My next project is with 100% alpaca yarn. It is more of a fingering weight, so I decided to knit another lacy scarf.  This pattern has 16 rows, and I have to work slowly.  I can't wait so see it blocked so it can show its lovely pattern!

Visit Judy's blog, Patchwork Times to see what others are knitting today.....

4 comments:

  1. Lovely mittens. I can't wait to see the lacy scarf blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mittens are on my list of items to try soon. Your lacy scarf look pretty even unblocked, but will be beautiful when we can see the full pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    So lovely. Your knitting is so beautiful. Love your colour choices on your appliqué and can't wait to see the final résultat .
    Have you heard of Drops knitting designs? They have a wonderful selection of knitting patterns all for free and you do not need to sign in to get them. Drops.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.