Sunday, July 6, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  143.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  36 yards
Net used 2014  107.25 yards

Nothing has changed in the past two weeks - I have finished all my quilting duties for a while, and am slowly getting back to my own projects.

My hexagon hydrangea project is on hold until I find an appropriate backing in my stash.  I also began cutting and piecing a kid's project, but nothing to show so far....

Holidays and birthdays, mine included, have kept us busy for the past week.  DH and his friend had another guitarist join their group this week ( he plays with them while south during the winter).  He came for a few days, so lots of rehearsal time, and then a performance at a nursing home on Friday, then at a fundraiser for Military Families on Saturday.  Next time he comes to town, he'll stay with us.

I have to get some baking done this afternoon - DS2 and wife, and DS1 will be arriving on Thursday night for a few days.  It is the Buskers festival this week, and they love to come and watch all the entertainment.

Check out Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to see how other stashes increased/decreased over the past week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.