Friday, July 25, 2014

ON (OR OFF) THE NEEDLES

Another scarf blocked and ready to deliver.  I took the design from a hat pattern, and I love it in a scarf!
I just started another scarf in the medium brown colour yarn - my last skein of yarn being knit for our cousins!

My cold with cough is finally on the mend, but I still get tired easily.  I guess I can't expect to recuperate at the same rate I did when I was 30!

DH has been back entertaining at nursing homes and seniors' residences this week - he had to cancel several shows - didn't want to share his virus.

 

3 comments:

  1. Your scarf pattern is just what I've looking for! Could you share it with me or point me to where I can find it?
    Thank You.
    skrazo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.