Monday, July 7, 2014

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

I can't believe it is Monday already - the days just seem to fly by....

DH and I attended the concert in the garden last night.  The local band was wonderful, and even better - one of the members was DS2's high school music teacher.  We had a quick chat with him after the concert, and he was happy to hear about our son - he always wonders how the kids turned out, and what they are doing.

 I've been working on a new project - possible a quilt for my next family reunion, or maybe a donation quilt....

It is another "disappearing" block, this one made from an hourglass block.  I can't wait to have more blocks completed, so I can play with the layout.

Check out all the design fun at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

  1. I'm popping in from Judy's. Great block! I've not seen this one before. Looking forward to seeing the layout! I tried to follow your blog but for some reason it won't let me, I think it may be a blogger issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bright and interesting patterned block!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a few of the blocks. I didn't rotate the centre four patch on the first one I made and liked it a lot, so I'm going to continue to make mine "incorrectly"!
    I look forward to seeing what other fabrics you use. I love how bright and cheerful the block is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute!! I like your choice of fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.