Sunday, May 4, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date  115.25 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  28.5 yards
Net fabric used 2014  86.75 yards

Nothing completed this week, although I have 2 more scrappy flannel quilts in the works, just waiting to be quilted!

I've spent the week catching up on some chores around the house, finishing some cross-stitch Christmas ornaments for my friends' church sale in the fall (I make things when I have time), looking through some quilt books for inspiration for some up-coming projects, visiting with friends, etc.

After stitching each pattern, I "fringed" the edges, then mounted each on felt, trimming the felt with a pinking blade.  The hangers are made of a sparkly silver yarn that was leftover from a long ago knitting project.

Check out the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.