Sunday, April 13, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  21.5 yards
Fabric used year to date  83.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  28.5 yards
Net used 2014  55 yards

I finally finished my hexagon quilt, so I was able to claim all the yardage this week, although it was a 13 month project! 

 
This is the first picture of the finished quilt, although it doesn't show the borders.  I placed it on our bed as soon as the last thread end was clipped!  I machine quilted around each of the motifs.

Head over to Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to see other quilter's stash reports for this week.

6 comments:

  1. so glad to see you were able to finish your hexie quilt - it looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your progress on this all along, and it turned out beautifully. Congratulations on a fabulous finish! I especially love the rick rack look of the darker hexies in the border, and the quilting really makes your hexie motifs stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexie quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tedious quilting appears to be worth it, beautiful result! And good numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.