Sunday, March 30, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0.125 yards
Fabric used year to date  62 yards
Fabric added this week  14.5 yards
Fabric added year to date  28.5 yards
Net used 2014  33.5 yards
I had a busy shopping week, picking up backing fabric for 3 quilt projects!  My hexagon quilt is pin basted and ready for quilting, and the backs are prepared for my scrappy boxy stars, and my Mary Englebreit quilt.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get a bit of quilting done, but this is our packing week!  My little finish is a small sewing machine needle case.

I'm always shocked at how much "stuff" we travel with, both north and southI'm always happiest surrounded by all my favourite things, from sewing machines to kitchen gadgets.  Some are duplicates, but others travel in large totes in the van, along with golf clubs, thread storage containers, scrap containers, sewing machine, guitars and amplifiers - the list is endless.  Fortunately, DH is very organized, and prints lists so we don't forget anything.
Today is bright and sunny, and just perfect for DH's group's final performance for the season.  They are doing a free concert on the pool deck this afternoon, to share their music with all our friends and neighbours.

Head over to Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to see everyones' stash progress this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.