Sunday, February 23, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 1.625 yards
Used year to date  60.125 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date 9 yards
Net used 2014  51.125 yards

I finished a project this week that was a long time in the planning stages.  I thought about it for many months, finally figured out the design, then had to figure out how to transfer the design to the dark background fabric.   I did the decorative stitching a while ago, then had to think about how I wanted to quilt and finish this small project.  I was happy when I put the final stitches in the binding.  I still have to make a hanging sleeve and a label, but that can wait.  This will be a gift for a special someone in my life......
Check out everyones' stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.