Thursday, February 27, 2014

COMPANY GOING AND COMING.....


Our guests departed on Wednesday afternoon, so we've been catching up on chores.  DH has been busy, doing loads of laundry, cleaning bathrooms, helping to change beds and running the vacuum around.  Of course, my knee decided to have a "flare", just when it is the most inconvenient.  I've been doing as much as I can to help, but this knee issue is frustrating.

Our next set of company, our BFF's and their 2 granddaughters, age 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 arrive on Monday evening.  We have plans to go to Disney World with them (see why my knee flare is inconvenient?)
They will be here, arriving March 3, and departing March  14.

Our Godson, along with his parents are spending March 8-15 in Orlando, so we have to squeeze in a visit with them as well. 

More wonderful friends are staying nearby for the month of March, and we have to fit in a get-together with them, in between their many golf games as well.

Hopefully my knee will stand up to all the activities planned......

On the plus side, I've finished the 42 larger hexagon units, and have 4 of the smaller ones made.  I'm getting anxious to see this quilt top fully assembled!

1 comment:

  1. might need to grab a cane to give your knee some stability! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.