Sunday, January 5, 2014

STASH REPORT WEEK 1

Fabric used this week  18.625 yards
Fabric used year to date  18.625 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  0 yards
Net used 2014  18.625 yards

I love new beginnings, and especially starting the new year right, by finishing several small projects, that add up to quite a bit of fabric.  I'm enjoying machine quilting on my Bernina 710, finding it quite effortless.  It has handled every thread I've threaded through it, with very little fussing with tension issues etc.


This Christmas door panel seemed to be everywhere on the internet this fall.  DH chose it for our outside front entry, but I didn't get it finished in time.  It will have to make its debut at Christmas 2014!

Now I have to get back to finishing a few more small projects that have been hanging around for a while - not usually the case for me.  I like to make a project from start to finish before beginning a new one!

Check out everyones' start to the new year of stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.