Sunday, December 1, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  184.25 yards
Fabric added this week  13.75 yards
Fabric added year to date  85.375 yards
Net used 2013  98.875 yards

I had to go to Joann's on Friday, as the flannel that I use to back baby quilts was on sale - regularly $6.99/yard for $1.74/yard.  I brought some baby tops south to complete over the winter, so I just bought enough to complete those!
I'm still stitching away on my latest large pieced quilt - a pattern from Bonnie Hunter, so lots of pieces.  I just added the 3rd border to my 1/2 inch hexagon quilt, and I'm adding the final blocks to the corner unit.
My SDIL's sister is in Orlando today, so we're heading in to meet her, her boyfriend and his whole family.  They are leaving on Monday, so this is our only chance to meet everyone.

Check out the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. I love the variety of flannel that Joann's has and I also use it for quilt backs. Glad you had time to visit with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had known about the JoAnns sale. I could use some flannel for baby backings too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.