Sunday, November 3, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  184.25 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  60.875 yards
Net used 2013  123.375 yards
 
No more fabric added this week, although I did order some, but it hasn't arrived yet.
 
Our son and his wife arrived, safe and sound yesterday, but they were tired, as they had been picked up for the trip to the airport at  1:45 a.m.  They both had a shower and some food when they arrived, and were early to bed and slept for almost 12 hours!  They are getting ready to go shopping with DH soon - they had fun looking at all the sales ads in the Sunday paper this morning. 
 
I'm staying home to get some end of the month paper work completed, and we're having some friends over for dinner tonight as well.  I'm planning scalloped potatoes and ham, with veggies, salad and an apple crisp for dessert!  My refrigerator is so full right now, but we won't have to get more than milk, fruit and veggies for the next while!
 
I'm hoping to get some sewing done before they return from their shopping trip.
 
Check out the stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.  

2 comments:

  1. You're where I was last week, nothing in and nothing out. Great destashing numbers, though! Enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.