Friday, November 29, 2013

HEXAGON FRIDAY

With all the hustle and bustle this week, I almost forgot to post my hexagon progress!
 I managed to get 14 of the 17 units required for border number 3 completed this week.  Now, I am hoping that I have enough of the outer edge fabric to finish....

We've had a busy week of shopping, helping friends with flooring, planning a community Christmas sing-along, etc.

I did do some Black Friday shopping this morning - a quick trip to JoAnn Fabrics for some bargain flannel, while DH headed to Guitar Center and Harbor Freight Tools.  We didn't get up early, and were back home shortly after 10am.  He headed back out to the car dealer, as we have a small leak in the car's radiator - it looks like a cracked tiny gasket, so I'm hoping they'll be able to repair it right away.

5 comments:

  1. And I did absolutely nothing....giggle. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Susan! That quilt top will be finished so soon at this rate. :) Good luck with the car repair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see every week. I'm sure that if you are running out of fabric, it's important to sew fast. Just do it before you run out of fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.