Monday, September 30, 2013

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

I've been trying to work on some projects for my Florida group.  One of my goals is to teach them how to use some of the angle lines on their rulers.  The first project I thought of is a table runner.
The fabrics I used were leftover from a set called "Coffee & Teal", that was part of a Christmas gift from DH a few years ago.  I'll be taking this sample top south with me, along with some backing and binding so I can complete it after it is used for a teaching aid.
Now - back to the drawing board to come up with some other fast, easy but interesting projects.

Check out the creativity linked to Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.  

3 comments:

  1. very nice design with lots of possibilities:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it inspires my group. I love seeing all the different colour and fabric choices that are made. It is the best thing about quilting - taking a pattern and making it your own!

      Delete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.