Sunday, May 19, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  8.25 yards
Used year to date  99 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  35.5 yards
Net used 2013  63.5 yards

I managed to make the final stitches in the binding just before bed last night!  Now my guild's BOM version 2 quilt is officially finished!!!!!

We had a nice visit with DSIL and husband on Thursday, went plant shopping on Friday, had tea with friends Friday evening, and visited with our Godson's family on Saturday, (they were bringing furniture for their daughter's room at University for next year.  She is renting a house, along with 4 friends).

My bread is doing its first rise, so I finally had time to catch up with all my email etc.  Today I plan to do some small sewing jobs that have been waiting.  DH wants some velcro wraps made for his guitar cords, and I have to make the patches that will be on his and his friend's shirts when they begin their volunteer entertaining venture this Friday.

Check out Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to see everyone's progress this week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.