Thursday, April 25, 2013

GOOD NEWS THURSDAY

Our two sons and one daughter-in-law are arriving tonight, and staying until Sunday!
I love when they visit.  The guys put all the leaves in my table and set up board games, laughing, and teasing each other the whole time.  I love having time to get to know my newest daughter-in-law!

I've been cooking and baking - cooked ribs yesterday, and they'll be reheated tomorrow.  Tonight I'm making pizza - one traditional and one Alfredo with chicken, along with a salad.  I also made a large snack cake, as well as stocking up on fruit - apples, oranges, grapes, bananas and blueberries.  Have to have some healthy options!

I finished the 3 remaining tote bags for "Every Child Counts", and I'm making a small purse/wallet to test the pattern.  Probably won't get much done once the gang arrives....I can hardly wait.

Check out other good news at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.