Thursday, April 18, 2013

GOOD NEWS THURSDAY

My BFF came for a visit yesterday afternoon, and we basted two baby quilts!  She is finishing one, and I offered to quilt the second.   They will be gifts for a family at her church.  We finished our visit with a cup of tea, a cookie and some conversation.

I finally finished organizing my sewing room, finding homes for all the fabrics, some new and some returning, and I hope to get some sewing done today!

After months of struggling with a sore knee, I'll be seeing my doctor this afternoon.  DH called and the previous caller had cancelled their appointment, so I'll be seeing my doctor 2 weeks earlier.  My knee was manageable when we were south, as we live in a bungalow, with only 2 steps to worry about.  Our northern home is a townhouse with 3 levels, and I never realized how many times I go up and down the stairs in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.