Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FUN QUILT OUTING TODAY

25 quilters headed to Plant City Florida today to have an "end of the season" lunch.  We ate at the Whistle Stop Gourmet Coffee & Eastery in historical downtown Plant City.  Great food, and we were serenaded by a lovely lady at the piano!
Then we headed to Inspire Quilting and Sewing which is just a few steps away.  We swarmed the place, and there were many discussions about colour, patterns, and almost everyone left with a bag!  (I was good, and I also spent time helping everyone else).
Next time I hope to explore the other shops in the area, but it was time to return home!

If you are ever in the Plant City area, I highly recommend the Whitsle Stop cafe and Inspire! quilt shop!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.