Sunday, February 24, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  56 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  14.5 yards
Net used 2013  41.5 yards

This week seemed to fly by - lots of cleaning and tidying with guest coming.  I did get a quilt top finished today.  I was inspired by all the cute "disappearing 9 patch" quilts that my group made for donation baby quilts.
I brought a yard of Paddington Bear fabric south, along with 2 fabrics to coordinated, and it made a sweet, quick quilt top.  Now I have to find something for backing.
 I'm sorry that DH and I didn't find time to pin-baste a couple of quilts, so I'd have something to work on when I get a few spare minutes this week.  I guess I'll have to begin a new project instead.  I already have 2 quilt tops with backs in the line-up to be quilted, as soon as they get basted - since I like to finish all my projects in a timely manner, they are "staring" at me!
DH picked up our first guest this morning, and they played 18 holes of golf on the way home from the airport!  They have another round planned tomorrow too - more quilting time.

Check out everyone's progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.