Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ANOTHER FUN WEDNESDAY

Lots of fun, chatting and quilting going on today.  Another quilt arrived to be donated tomorrow to the Pregnancy Care Center - that makes 12 baby quilts from the group!



A few of the ladies were putting the finishing touches on their paper pieced block that will become a group name tag.

  Heather has only been quilting for a little over a year, and here is her first large quilt project.

The pattern is Judy' Laquidara's Pick a Pinwheel found here.

Heather did all the quilting on her regular sewing machine, trying different patterns to fit the areas of the quilt.  Congrats to Heather!


I've been trying to get caught up with my BOM from my northern guild.  The pattern can be found here.  It is a medallion style, and we are just finishing part 5.  The quilt tops will be shown at our June meeting - I'm anxious to see how many kept up each month.
 This is the regular pieced version, and I'm also making the version with a paper pieced centre block, as well as two paper pieced borders - the square in the square and a future one.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.