Monday, December 31, 2012

REFLECTIONS ON 2012

My quilting year was very productive.  I completed 41 projects, from queen size to miniatures, and everything in between.  Many of them were donated or gifted, but my collection is growing as well.

My family has stayed healthy for another year! 
 DS2 was married in the spring, so now we have another lovely daughter.  

We had a successful family reunion (my Dad's family).  DH converted all my Dad's 16mm movies to digital, and we played movies of the first couple of reunions so that everyone could enjoy them.

My guild, the Limestone Quilters Guild, along with the Heirloom Quilters of Kingston, Ontario, had an extremely successful quilt show in June.  Even though we had a big learning curve at our new location, The Royal Kingston Curling Club, everyone worked hard to make it enjoyable for all our visitors.

I don't believe in making New Year's resolutions, BUT, DH and I plan to visit family members more often next year.

I don't have any UFO's to complete,  although I do have to keep up with the two BOM quilts I'm working on with members of my guild.  I also have a list of projects that I brought south to complete this winter, so I'd better get back to my sewing.......

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy New Year
Wishes for peace and tolerance for all.   

1 comment:

  1. A healthy year is such a blessing. :) Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.