Sunday, October 28, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date  197 yards
Added this week 16.25 yards
Added year to date  141.125 yards
Net used 2012  55.875 yards
 
 We had an uneventful trip south - just some areas of construction with the highway down to one lane.
There was fog and misty rain through NY and PA, but cleared when we arrived in Virginia
We stayed in Salem the first night, and were greeted by the sunrise over the blue ridge.  
 
The sun brought out the colour of the fall leaves as we wove our way along I-81, then turned south on I-77
 

 
Our first stop of the day was at Mary Jo's in Gastonia.  For those who haven't visited here it is located along I-85 at exit 21!
The new entrance has had a facelift since our last visit.
 
 
 
The store has been slightly re-arranged and all new daylight bulbs installed in the light fixtures!    The selection was awesome, and I managed to find just the right fabrics for the backing on two of my projects, as well as some solid black so I can play with some bleach resist this winter.  My SDIL2 loves dragonflies, and some more fabric plus a coordinate also jumped into my arms - have to plan a project for her birthday!  Those fabrics accounted for my 16.25 yards added to my stash, but hopefully, just a temporary blip!
 
 
For more stash reports, head over to Patchwork Times. 

1 comment:

  1. Mary Jo's is on my list if I ever get up that way. You did really well only limiting yourself to 16 yards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.